Eddie’s was founded by Eddie and Winky Johnson in 1947 on Route 322, three miles west of Meadville on the Conneaut Lake Road. The founding Johnson’s retired in 1988 when the couple turned over their secret sauce recipe and the keys to the roadside stand to their son and daughter-in-law, Eddie and Jose’ Johnson, who had been working there for more than 20 years.
The third generation joined the business in 1994 when Eddie and Jose’s son Tim, and his wife Christy came on board to learn the trade. Tim and Christy assumed ownership in 2007 to carry on the tradition. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation of Johnson’s are all still involved in the family business and plan on keeping it that way for many more years to come.
Skills Required: CSS, HTML, Illustrator, Photoshop